Welcome to the Livermore Valley Wine Country

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ehrenberg Cellars

Ehrenberg Cellars is located at 5143 Tesla Road in Livermore, California

Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino

Ehrenberg Cellars has been crafting award-winning wines from premiere California grapes for more than a decade. The former urban winery recently made the transition to a new home in the Livermore Valley -- close to the Bay Area, but squarely in California's original "wine country." Ehrenberg Cellars specializes in red wines, which have won more than thirty awards!


Rustic Metal Wine Tasting Sign


Wines are available for tasting at Tesla Vintners on the Livermore Wine Trail. Tesla Vintners is also home to The Singing Winemaker and Pat Paulsen Vineyards. Ask about the Tesla Combo, which offers several wines from each of the three wineries for one low fee.

Tasting Room Hours:
Ehrenberg Cellars
(510) 418-8774

Wine Varietals: Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel


Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino
Ehrenberg Cellars
Photographed by Kim Giancaterino


Early Livermore (Images of America)
by Livermore Heritage Guild



Livermore Wineaux Wine Bottles with Barbed Wire Font Ringer T-Shirts

7 comments:

  1. Ehrenberg Cellars sounds like a slice of heaven on earth if you ask me. I would love to visit and taste the wine right there onsite, but I suppose I could also go to a wine tasting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so amazing! I'm not a wine drinker but I may have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a nice place! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I am always looking for great California wines. I am planning a trip to the California wine country, so I will have to add this vineyard to my itinerary. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must go on my itinerary for when I get back to California one day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wine. This looks like a nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I am a huge wine fan. This is on my bucket list. AMber N

    ReplyDelete